Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Macro-Abstract




This first picture is the light in the studio. I liked how it was really dark but also really bright at the same time.






This picture was kind of stolen from Ryanne. We both had the idea to take pictures of the Izze bottles... and I liked how this one turned out.. but ryanne's are better :)




This one is of a cork bored in my kitchen. I liked the angle.. the only thing I wasn't crazy about was how blurry the front was. But I did like the look of it.






The top one is the one that I edited in photoshop and the bottom one I didnt do anything to. I like how close up the beads are.------I went a little crazy posting pictures but i really liked this assignment so I put up all of my favorites.

7 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Deekay said...

bea-utiful

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger The Spartan Edition said...

I think all of these are good, but my favorite two are the light bulb and the Izzies. Good work.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger The Spartan Edition said...

On second thought, I think the corks are my favorite...shot of the week...woo hoo!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i like how you stole my idea lol just kidding

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger tyler thornton said...

fabulous i cant even explain how good these photos
are

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Screenshot said...

always stealin from people kristen......

on a side note i like the cork board (board not bored..... lrn2english)

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger chilindrina said...

you're such a g...a gangsta photographer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home