Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cold

For Cold...I went a little crazy and took a lot of pictures so I decided to post a few of them..so enjoy...




The first picture is of a man standing at a bus stop. I was going to crop out the tail lights if the car but I think it shows more of the coldness and you can see where the fog is coming from. I thought this represented cold very well because you can tell that he is bundled up and trying to stay warm.



This next picture is outside of my work and there was lots of steam from the fountain and there was lots of snow I cropped out a lot of the picture though because I thought it got more down to detail.




This last one I really liked because of the colors and the lines of the shoes that have walked through the snow. I thought it just looked like a really dead COLD picture. haha.

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Screenshot said...

..... that looks bleak... really captures cold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home