Friday, September 15, 2006

Green


For my post of green I decided it would be easiest to think of the most things known for being green. I was wondering areound outside and I realized "hoses are definetly green" and So i went and took a picture of it. I took a lot of picures of outside, and trees and many things like that and when i looked back over my pictures, the ones of the hose where better. I liked the shadowing and lines. I liked this one of the hose the best because I didnt have to do any editing to it to make it look better.

5 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i like this picture its nice and simple

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger chilindrina said...

wow kristen..i like i liiiiike

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger tyler thornton said...

your so creative

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger My3Snapshots said...

the color contrast is superb. sweet pic

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Deekay said...

I don't think you've ever been more right, hoses ARE definitely green.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home