Thursday, September 07, 2006

My Room



I designed my room by putting things that I like in there. I put a poster of the Fray because they are my favorite band. I made it look somewhat crazy by putting all the random dots everywhere, because thats the type of person I am. I made the background of the window a concert because I love music, its my favorite thing in the world and I thought it added more depth. Everyone in the class noticed that I put nyself far away from the window and that it means that I distance myself from people and I dont trust people. It makes some sense. I also put a picture of a puppy because I love puppies

6 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger My3Snapshots said...

Hey Kristin, its claire. I like your picture because its unique.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger camera said...

Nice picture.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Screenshot said...

schweet window project kristen....
all your thread are belong to Screenshot

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i like this pic i think that it repersents u well

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Deekay said...

Cool dude kristen except i dont think that you put yourself far away from the window cuz you distance yourself from people, cuz you are always jumping,hitting, and throwing toothbrushes at peoples heads all the time. My picture didn't get analysed :-(

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger tyler thornton said...

cute dog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home